What video games are good to play with a tulpa who cannot do possession yet?

Discord

I was thinking, the Ace Attorney series can be pretty good. Your tulpa can guide you in finding evidence you may have overlooked, while during the court battle phase, they can tell you when to press, or make an objection, and which evidence to use, and I feel it would be very good for teaching developing tulpae logic skills. Plus, since it plays out like a visual novel, it can be extremely entertaining for you and your tulpa.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

A point-and-click like Monkey Island would probably be great.

'Course I doubt you kids know what that genre is.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Guest Anonymous

Chess.

I have no mouth and I must scream.

Sluggish Morss.

I agree with Cold. Anything that makes your tulpa think and decide would be a good thing to do together.

Breeze and I have fun playing the Mass Effect series together. I handle the actual playing while she makes choices on where to go and what to say. She also chose most of her character's features during character creation. Only thing she doesn't direct is combat, because she hates violence. She just kind of ignores those parts.

You could also be forcing instead of playing games. I've gamed instead of forcing a few too many times myself.

Worms Revolution. Or really, any of the games in the Worms series. Your tulpa can tell you where to move their characters and where to attack.

I have migrated accounts because I started using a new username for tulpa-related stuff.

New Account: NateAndTheTulpaTrio

Giselle has still not mastered possession, mostly due to her own nerves. She prefers games that are turn based. She is the one who plays pokemon x and animal crossing most of the time. Nate has been pushing her to get better at possession, so he's gotten her to play some game he has called rhythm heaven to get her hand eye coordination and timing better.

Guest Anonymous

Turned based strategy games like Advance wars series because it gives you time to discuss your actions with your Tulpa and besides fast paced games won't help in tulpaforcing as you would be too engrossed in games rather than giving attention to tulpa.