Lamby Lamb's Request Thread [Anything and Everything: CLOSED]

Patchlamb

Oh, i guess I'm late for the request? Can I make one now? Slots say "Completed" so they're free again? Or that "CLOSED" in the title means that there are no more requests? If it is, sorry for bothering you.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad, Monoko.

Well, the requests are closed for now. But I like drawing for folks so I know for a fact I'll open requests again. As of right now I'm taking a 10 day break from my daily pictures (I take one every 50 dailies) so they won't be open again until then. Even still when I start dailies again I may work on my own stuff for 5 days before taking another 4 requests.

So, if you really want one, you can just chill for a few weeks and pop back again when they open. I don't want to give anyone a spot already because I want to be fair- first come first serve deal. Thanks for your interest, Rebel. c:

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

If requests are indeed open, can I have option 1?

I'd like a drawing of Chrome (Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening) Any type of clothes are fine, but if we need to be specific, a black or blue t-shirt. I would like most of the detail in his face and hair, If that's ok. If done from an angle no arm tattoo please.

You can post it wherever you want. Thank you so much. ^^

Taking one step at a time.

If requests are indeed open, can I have option 1?

I'd like a drawing of Chrome (Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening) Any type of clothes are fine, but if we need to be specific, a black or blue t-shirt. I would like most of the detail in his face and hair, If that's ok. If done from an angle no arm tattoo please.

You can post it wherever you want. Thank you so much. ^^

Geez, he sure does have a lot of details! Mmm, unsure how long that request will take. I would prefer to have it done tomorrow as a daily, but more likely I'll work on it separately then post it as a daily some time later. . .

I'll put your name in the slot, but if someone else takes up a request their's may be finished before yours. Just letting you know! (of course that also depends on their request's complexity, too. . .)

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

I've put you two down in the slots, Coparei and Raphael. Are you two taking option one or option two?

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

I did yours first, Coparei, since you replied about which option you were taking first (I've started on yours, Ashy, and have it down to be finished in a few days).

Anyways, here you go Coparei. Love Kill la Kill, btw. Poor poor Senketsu. :(

flowers shall grow

and I am in them