Music Forcing - Happy - Pharrell Williams

Creature21

I experimented Music Forcing to my three day old Tulpas, I came across JD's Guide to Personality Forcing and yes, Music Forcing is included and so I decided to go to YouTube and just search for a Happy song, saw and remembered a popular one, a song entitled Happy - By Pharrell Williams.

And wow, I've never noticed they're happiness, just pure happiness, they jive and sing, Idk if they're too sentient for they're age or I'm just parroting or puppetting but I really saw them singing and dancing to the song. Y

You should try playing the song, really good and will surely make you and your Tulpas happy..

(Despicable Me 2 Happy Version

)

Well, I played it, and I felt very happy as soon as I started hearing the song. Although I don't know whether it's in part from my tulpa, or if I just really liked the song. Regardless, tulpae are able to share emotions with their hosts, so if I'm happy, then she's happy. Thanks for the awesome find.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

I usually leave a random radio station on when I force, and I know that the song has come up once or twice, but it didn't elicit a response.

For my tulpa, Scirosadth, this is his favorite song ever since we discovered it while messing around in our subscriptions. He usually does a jig to it. My other two tulpae aren't so responsive to it, more so they react to whatever Sciro does rather than the music itself.

Oh man... Happy memories, no pun intended.

Our first month and a half we had this thing where if the song came on the TV or radio we had to stop whatever we were doing and just dance. It was just our thing. Still is one of OUR songs.

Had to come out of lurking to post that.

Plus in the spirit of the subforum we're in: I think what this does is push toward giving you an emotional first response, and independence. Because music no matter the song or where it originates from normally reaches an emotional place inside people. My first emotive response came from listening to music in the car. A few deviations came from disliking the same kind of music.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King