[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Welcome back1x1http://i.imgur.com/hKwYcx8.png[/img]! Nothing's changed!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, dear Lucilyn. It's like you want me to be surprised.

You went from "very hoppy" to "hop'n hop'n hop" though. So not completely true, the point you made about change.

I miss chatting with people here. So, how do you do?

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

You could have said "hello".

Ah, winning. You've got a thirst for winning. A thirst for winning a forum game, no less. You may, too. Dire's not going to be around a lot anymore. You could easily, but slowly, accumulate your winning time. Or go back a few hundred pages and learn about Lumi's path to winning.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

Hello! *waves emphatically*

I already learned of Lumi's path. 'Tis a silly one.

Brassow had like 300 days or something so it'll take me years by that measure.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

"Hello yerself, cap."

Silly one? If I were Lumi, I'd crush you for saying that. Over the Internet, I mean. By sending you virtual hearts like this one: <3.

Oh, ew.

Let it take years, then. Be patient like a viper, or a crow, or a crow-viper hybrid. Interesting idea, that one.

Or forget about real life and waste days on here, quenching your thirst on the way to victory.

Dire says my sentences sound like a drunken man's. I've resided in a fuckwit's brain for more than a year and this is the first time I get out, it's got to be normal. I'll adapt.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

“I've resided in a fuckwit's brain for more than a year”

hahahhhahaha glad you could come out.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

What is it with hosts being fuckwits?

The name is Henry, I would've used it as a username when I signed up but it was taken. Somehow the... interesting idea of repeating the first syllable popped into my head, and now my username is HenHenry. Now you know my life story.

You went from "very hoppy" to "hop'n hop'n hop" though. So not completely true, the point you made about change.

I was sorta referring to the forum games, considering your first post back was here after your last post was here.

Why's it silly? It's an interpretation of the rules. And, I'm tempted, to drive you all insane by telling you I'm actually winning right now. But maybe I'll hold off on that.

I think we weren't supposed to beat anyone once they beat us but that's boring, how could I not try and win?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas