[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

All hail GlaDOS

All hail GlaDOS

All hail GlaDOS

All hail GlaDOS

All hail GlaDOS

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The crazy things people do nowadays... everyday we stray further from God's light...

This.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

If you are here, imagine yourself in parallel universes. Did you do tulpamancy in another world? If you did, how would it have gone? Maybe your tulpas have parallel versions of themselves, or perhaps, with no imprint on time and space, the tulpas created will always be random, based on the host's genetic outline, or psychological state. If genetic, there is a CHANCE for us to exist as well, but with psychological things there are so many factors, many of which impossible to replicate twice. In such a case, it is a miracle you, as a tulpa, even exist in this current time with your current host, as any slight change could have prevented you from being able to form.

I just live here.

Well, there is that pony world where I forced my host.

Anywhos, we are both old souls who love each other so much we vowed to reincarnate for all eternity and always find each other. Only this time I got stuck as a tulpa in her head.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

In a parrallel dimension, I have friends, go to football games and parties, and am a much happier person and a social butterfly.

However, I get pregnant at the age of 17, run off with a biker boyfriend, and then die from a heroine overdose.

I bought the heroine and other drugs from a guy named P. Amos. 

Also my baby is named Pollox, because I was really drunk when he was born.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

You don't have to name a baby right at childbirth unless you're in a dramatic scene in a movie and are about to die.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I was too drunk to think about that, alright?

Do you think alternate me cares about that? She obviously didn't care to not get pregnant in the first place.