• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, well darn that's the only thing I thought I learned today.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

TULPA001.gif

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

That's the greatest piece of art I have ever seen, ever. Not only do the colours blend so harmoniously together, the astral feel of the piece as well as the consistent and logical shape of the bird adds a new blend of aesthetic pleasure and realism, respectively. The shading was blended so well, also. The light tint of the violet adds a nice highlight to that subtle yet beautiful shade of blue. The feathers on the bird's body were all masterfully created to create a soft, gentle sense of texture on the artwork. The beak and legs are small in proportion to the feathers to highlight the elegance of the bird, yet that doesn't mean it's sized too small. It's enough just to leave a hint of realism and be tremendously detailed, while borderlining stylized and realistic. Literally every other reason I have to bash and critique other artworks are meaningless under the radiance of such a masterpiece.

This, and I say this with my 32 years of experience critiquing artworks and pieces, will be one of the most famous artworks since the Mona Lisa. This is worth at least 7 million, and that's without it even being widely known yet. Your great great great ancestors will be proud to have been born from you. You have unleashed a huge gift upon the world, and it will change the course of history forever.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.