[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Oh, that's cool, I also live in Utah!

I actually thought the bottom right image was the most random. It's called Blinx the Time Sweeper, about a time-travelling cat that fell in love with a human princess and goes to save her by using his vacuum which has the ability to manipulate time to suck up random items (only garbage, nothing else) and shoot them at creatures to kill them.

A time-travelling talking cat with a time-manipulation vacuum cleaner that ejects trash it consumes to kill blobs that for unknown reasons don't want you in love with that human princess.

Not to mention that there's also a gang of thief pigs dressed as flying aces on hovering motorcycles that come out of wormholes and time tears to make you miserable in general.

I'd say that's pretty random.

Hmm...

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish that just once instead of a dog going "Bark bark bark bark, bark bark, bark bark bark, bark, bark bark" it went "Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark".

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I believe if you use the “full editor” or whatever it's called then there's a button to delete the post. The one that isn't “Quick edit”. On mobile it's simply the button that says “Edit” (there is no quick edit :( ) and then there's a check box and a button.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc