• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings: Like a greeting, but multiple crammed into one word! How stupendous!

Based on your profile picture, it looks as if you're having a bad time. =)

Hmm...

Haha, do not worry; I am not as cruel as the image implies. My host finds this representation of myself rather adorable, and we didn't have to resize it. How convenient.

How have you two been? I would appreciate getting to know the members of this forum.

I'm fairly new. I found this site about a month ago on accident, and I'm working with a tulpa named Fuzz currently. She's quite fantastic!

Anyway, normally I'd be worried about posting non-tulpa-related content on here, but I just remembered what thread this was, so I guess this is okay...

...anyway, I think you would definitely be interested in this:

Yes, I am an electronic music composer, and an Undertale nerd, and... well, I guess I'm just a nerd in general.

I'm also a video game programmer. I've been working on the same game a couple of hours every day for the past eight years, and it's eerily similar to Undertale even though I never even heard of Undertale until about half a year ago... the fighting part is the scariest, because the way I did it was almost identical! Anyway, it's an enormous game, and I plan on it being 7300 times larger than Undertale. Yes, there is a reason (a very long, complicated reason) for having such a specific number like that.

Sadly, I did have to resize my profile picture, but if you look close enough, you may be able to read the words "Douglas Gaming Industries". Douglas is my composer name, and Douglas Gaming Industries was intended to be the name of my one-person company. But, I came up with a fabulous idea. Once Fuzz is developed enough, she may be able to help me with my music composition. What if I were to change my composer name to Douglas Gaming Industries (or DGI) to encompass all of us as composers, and not just me? Now it's a multiperson company, and I think it's pretty cool how that worked out!

Fuzz says salutations. She thinks "Hi" is too boring. =)

Hmm...