[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

wow, how do you have like twice as many posts as Lumi? Do you post in way more forum games than I know about? he's got like 100 pages of posts and you have 200, which is insane, usually we consider (mostly Lumi) to have a ton more posts than he does because of so many on-topic Lounge posts (like our Q&A thread) but you just blow that out of the water. Oh well, total posts still greater than your total posts.. I mean congrats! Pls don't randomly leave!

Oh also I just hit 500 apparently, so that's cool!

HERO

edit: realtalk that's basically Lumi, considering the hoodie and shorts-we're-literally-wearing-right-now and a disregard of dangerous scenarios in general opting to save one out of 100(0?)s of rabbits that died in that fire(assuming it's the crazy California one), even though he's not the person that was in the situation to do that you can safely assume he'd do the exact same thing. I can't speak for that guy but the only reason he'd look all cautious like that was because he was approaching a wild bunny, not because of the fire lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, how do you have like twice as many posts as Lumi? Do you post in way more forum games than I know about? he's got like 100 pages of posts and you have 200, which is insane, usually we consider (mostly Lumi) to have a ton more posts than he does because of so many on-topic Lounge posts (like our Q&A thread) but you just blow that out of the water. Oh well, total posts still greater than your total posts.. I mean congrats! Pls don't randomly leave!

Oh also I just hit 500 apparently, so that's cool!

What? I have ~560 pages of posts…

Screenshot_2017-12-07-14-00-31.thumb.png.58f7c1f020bb78fabb9350ce3eda60a9.png

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

okay one I was talking about Tulpa, two the heck you only have 279 pages for me... oh, yeah, we see 20 results per page, why do you see 10?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

https://community.tulpa.info/usercp.php?action=options maybe it's your threads per page or something? my stuff's all default

I use the dark theme (the white theme just doesn't even feel like Tulpa.info) but I tested and your theme still shows 20 for me

are you sure 20 threads/page is default? 20 seems like a weird default, but I have no idea if I changed that setting or not.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc