• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that is constructed using public wires — usually the Internet — to connect remote users or regional offices to a company's private, internal network."

So... do what?

DISCLAIMER: I'm a programmer, not a network engineer. I have no idea how the crap internet works.

Hmm...

in this case I meant a service that pipes your general internet data over an encrypted pipe so that people in wifi range or your ISP can't see what data is going across. And hopefully, if they can't see what data is going across they can't slow down data they don't like.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

then they slow down all traffic to hide.me :\

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah so i guess get a VPS with a dedicated, static IP and pipe internet through that.

Edit: Although I think they (ISPs) would be allowed to do deep packet inspection, in which case you should set up a meshnet with your neighbors.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I will just rely on the rest of the internet to make things work out cus they will

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Oh, I just noticed something. The next person to post will make a page topper post. Except if you have 100 page set.

Also net neuter stuff yeah.

Let's hack the FCC.

I'll make a what?

My friend keeps telling me to hack the FCC. Python really is not the best language for that though XD

Hmm...