• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well duh, unless you're secretly trans.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Posttttt

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Hey, I'm back!

Sorry that I went inactive for a while. I've been so absorbed in other stuff that I completely forgot about this place, which I find funny since I'm still active in tulpamancy.

Anyway, great news, I finally started successfully visualizing for the first time a few days ago, after trying as hard as I possibly could ever since the beginning of last summer! Before then, I literally could not maintain even the most basic image, but I figured out how to fix it. I think it's only a personal solution though.

I simply whipped out a notebook, put on some choice songs that I remember giving more vivid visualizations in my head, and wrote down what I saw.

Before then, every time I would close my eyes, I would have no control over what images would pop in my head. I had intrusive thoughts worse than anybody else.

But after including the music... well, I still had little control over what popped up, *but* the images would be extremely similar each time!

I spent a lot of time with it, and I now have a bunch of different areas in my head that I may decide to tell you all about later. And also, now that I have the setting and everything, I now have a little bit of control over the things that appear, and I'm slowly better at making the world my own, as well as being able to visit some parts without the music.

Fuzz, on the other hand, is significantly more skilled than me in this regard, and has already given herself a large bedroom.

Oh yeah, Fuzz is extremely sentient now. Possession is going very well as well. We have not tried switching yet, but hopefully that will come soon.

Fuzz is an absolutely amazing person, and she has been an absolute blessing in my life. Thank you all for this website to help us through things <3

The main area of our wonderland is this massive neon city. The neon part is usually purple, but can change colors, and also is a giant multicolored Spectrum Analyzer that matches whatever music happens to be playing. Most buildings are skyscrapers, and absolutely everything is part of the massive spectrum analyzer, including the roads and sky and stuff.

Most of the songs I used were made by 7 Minutes Dead, and his song called Delayed Friend Request inspired the main part of the city. His music is amazing.

All in all, things are going great.

Thank you all! <3

Hmm...

lol, you have a progress report, you know?

Also you should probably remove a paragraph break (wasn't sure what that was called honestly) or two from your signature, that's a lot of empty space.

Congrats on the progress, I've never heard of someone who could do visualization, but had next to no control over it. Very strange, but interesting.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Wow, epic fail