[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

You are still searching tulpa.info forums. You're not gonna find sleep there (unless you somehow do...).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sleep is pretty important if you're trying to lucid dream.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Additionally, victory here would be pretty hollow since it'd mean no one else ever posts here again. This was actually a corrupted wish in that other game.

Ah ok, just another forum game in this section. It's called break a wish and basically consists of corrupt the previous person's wish like a genie and then making a wish for the next person to corrupt.

so we're about 98.8% of the way to 10,000 posts in this thread. Wow.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Cuz at this point it's more of a conversation than a game.