[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

oh yeah, it's also like the Discord, except it's easier to talk here for some people, 'cus not as many people are looking maybe?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, technically the 10000th post hasn't happened yet.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Hi! This thread has a lot of posts! While nobody expects to win when they post, it's a sure thing that if you aren't the last poster at the time then you've got no chance of winning. That plus the lack of an actual topic made this the perfect thread to just say whatever in! From generic "I'm winning" posts to chatting with people slow-IRC style to posting a cool video you just watched, people said whatever came to mind, and after four years we've finally gotten to 10,000 posts! 1000 pages if you're using the default posts per page! (100 if you're jean-luc)

A lotta people tried and failed to win! Jean-luc has been around the longest, and then our system probly. Pleeb's still here too, he started the thread!

Well anyways, I'm gonna post the 9999th post so everyone can try and be 10k now. Have a nice day!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

*waves cloak* Move along, this is not the post you are looking for.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Me, Srn347, Breloomancer, Pleeb, and maybe 3 Guests are who were here to experience the 10,000th post!

Also I'm the 10,000th reply! Hi!

So surprising Jean-luc wasn't here for it, he literally has almost a year invested into this (going by score).