[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Kane, my favorite wrestler, was badly burned in a fire when he was 3, so he wore a mask to cover his face, so nobody would see the monster he truly was underneath it. The fire also put out one of his eyes. 

500x281https://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Kane-1.jpg[/img]

But later on he removed his mask and it was revealed that the scars were only "psychological" ie all in his head. It was a really disappointing way to portray the character. Years of people saying he was burned in an accident so he covered his face  - all bullshit, it was all imaginary and he just needed therapy. 

200x250http://wrestlingsuperstore.com/images/products/detail/Glossy_Kane_041610.jpg[/img]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did his dad do that?

I don't know. The wikia doesn't mention anything more about his father. It might be in the manga but I haven't read it yet.

While snooping for an answer I did come across a light novel version of the ending to the game. Something in particular struck me hard:

"She never felt Zack hold her securely in his arms or feel his breathing become extremely labored. Nor did she hear his final words to her. “If we meet in the next life, Ray, I hope I’ll be someone that deserves you.” His bi-colored eyes clouded over seconds before their bodies hit the ground, a loud crunch echoing throughout the still night. Not even a few minutes later, the officers at the ground floor found their blood-soaked bodies.

Zack and Rachel came into the world and grew up depending on only themselves. But when they met under strange circumstances, their worlds shifted so greatly that they grew to depend on one another. Life wasn’t the same without someone by their side. Now they would never feel alone again. For when Rachel died, Zack followed soon after to ensure she wouldn’t have to endure anything alone again."

I never felt such strong kin feels in my entire life. Why must this series do this to me... Makes me want to cry.

(inactive)

Kane is a character from WWE.

The real person, Glen Jacobs, recently became mayor of Knox County, Tennessee. I find that kind of hilarious.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Company policy, if no one attacks then someone will be...fired.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

If both teams go afk from the beginning in LOL, eventually the minions will win on their own for 1 of the teams at random (it should be exactly simultaneous destruction of both nexuses, which decides arbitrarily).