• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was an exaggeration obviously but it took me like 10 minutes around 5 times because that little bitch killed itself before I was able to catch it.

Ok, so they asked to be banned because...they couldn't help but post attention seeking stuff? what? was that an exaggeration or was it true they couldn't stop themselves?

you don't understand what kinda people they were lol..

fun people that couldn't be restrained by the rules of a forum about srs bzns! and couldn't help but say "look at me" with everything they wrote lol, which got on a lot of people's nerves

still good people though!

Oh that's who anonymous is? I thought that it was someone who decided to put their name as  anonymous for whatever reason

anonymous is people who had their accounts deleted and requested their posts be anonymized like AGGuy, but he literally wrote his name in like every post so why even..

I can't really tell if this is ill talking about someone but... I really don't like the idea of talking ill about a person who isn't here.

we're not talking ill about someone behind their back, we're talking normal about someone miles away (metaphor)

I figure we can talk about anyone we want as long as they never said "Don't talk about me", and Melian LOVES being talked about

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

you don't understand what kinda people they were lol..

fun people that couldn't be restrained by the rules of a forum about srs bzns! and couldn't help but say "look at me" with everything they wrote lol, which got on a lot of people's nerves

still good people though!

Yeah, I wasn't really active here anyways, I don't even remember talking to them personally, just in replies and some comments on DeviantArt. I always thought the main reason people didn't like them was because of the way they viewed tulpas, because that hit people's feelings or something.

It was an exaggeration obviously but it took me like 10 minutes around 5 times because that little bitch killed itself before I was able to catch it.

I don't remember it haveing self damaging moves

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Every Pokemon uses Struggle when out of moves. Anyways, Reshiram died because it attacked my Rough Skin Garchomp while its health was at 1HP, of course it died.