• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would someone think you're treating him like a servitor?

I don't know. This was just a thought I had and I wrote it out. I've seen some people talk about not treating headmates as a coping mechanism and then there are those who go to the extreme to consider anyone who is dealing with stuff and has a headmate that supports them = servitor. So, thoughts like that come into my mind.

(inactive)

I bet lot of tulpamancers created their tulpas as a coping mechanism. Like, most of tulpas support their hosts, that's super common, I don't know why someone would think it's a bad thing.

I thought you just needed to right click on 'Copy image address', didn't know you could edit pics that way, looks like I'm not gonna waste my time figuring out which one is lenght and width anymore.

Wanna trade weathers?? I offer you a perfect sunny day with some nice cloudy bois pls accept my trade I hate this

oops I meant Copy Image Address yes

and heck no rain is like one of my top favorite things ever, I don't like sunny days that much and Lumi hates them lol

all we want in a place we live is for it to rain a lot, and that's not here

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Nevermind, it's raining here too :-DD

Like, I don't understand, it was sunny an hour ago and now, boom, rain. That means one thing, I can control weather.

and heck no rain is like one of my top favorite things ever, I don't like sunny days that much and Lumi hates them lol

all we want in a place we live is for it to rain a lot, and that's not here

Move to Seattle, we're like famous for rain.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc