[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

If somehow they dislike cats, they can still benefit from having a tulpa (they just won't have a cat tulpa). And if their age isn't between 12 and 70, it's probably still much less than 100,000,000. The only exception I can think of is if you're somehow talking to literally God.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If somehow they dislike cats, they can still benefit from having a tulpa (they just won't have a cat tulpa). And if their age isn't between 12 and 70, it's probably still much less than 100,000,000. The only exception I can think of is if you're somehow talking to literally God.

Srn, I guess I understand. No wait... Srn -> Cern -> Black Holes -> End times... oh dear.

Bre, I was kidding about the anime... mostly. My point is, there are a lot of mental hurdles to this, that someone over the age of say 16 will have challenges with, is all. I think the mind closes pretty quickly to new ideas. I use a spreading bar to keep mine open.

LOTPW is just like golf or blackjack, the goal is to get the lowest score possible.

-.- .- .--. .--. .-

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

And if their age isn't between 12 and 70, it's probably still much less than 100,000,000. The only exception I can think of is if you're somehow talking to literally God.

God is only 20 years old, and has posted in this thread before.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.