[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Well basically the way it works is: the universe exists in 5 dementions. You should be well versed in the first 3, these dementions are projected onto the 4th, and the 4th is projected onto the 5th. Travel in the 4th demention simulates time passing through the 3rd, and travel through the 5th simulates the different possible futures that could happen.

However there is no 6th demention so there are a finite amount of routes that the future can take. Also the 5th demention follows regular patterns, hence the laws of the universe. When something happens that goes outside of what could possibly happen then the 5th demention is forced to rearrange itself, meaning that the laws of the universe are fundamentally altered.

Long story short, if I tell you these tulpamancy techniques then anything could change, and we might not even exist anymore.

(Thanks, luv you too)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if you travel through time in just the right way, you get 96 hours in 1 day (while on earth).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

However there is no 6th demention so there are a finite amount of routes that the future can take. Also the 5th demention follows regular patterns, hence the laws of the universe. When something happens that goes outside of what could possibly happen then the 5th demention is forced to rearrange itself, meaning that the laws of the universe are fundamentally altered.

Okay, i see an inconsistency in our beliefs.  I will grant you 1 to 5 dimensions as defined.  These are well known to me.  The theorized existance of a 6th dim, does not in my thinking on this effect the finality of the 5th dim.  By definition a dim is infinite.  If we speak relative to 3 dims, not haveng a third does not limit 2d space.  Similarly not having 6 does not limit 5.

Granted 4th is typically time, 5th as you have defined it is the 4th spacial dim. I will allow it for the sake of arguement.  However, what you have defined is arbitrary.  Similarly i may define up to 10 or even 11 dims as is predicted by string theory.

If we dont limit space time to 5, and as you define them, and there are consistant physics in 5, then the 6th could be arbitrarily defined as all instances of inconsistant physics.  Thererfore, again, causal loops are not necessarily represented in any one instance of 6th dimentional space, but would be allowed for a minimum of an infinite number on instances.

So i will amend my statement,  your law does not apply to all definitions of the multiverse.

Ya got me, it seems as though I have done goofed. I really shouldn't try to write the laws of physics while tired without proof reading it first

-Me

Ya got me, it seems as though I have done goofed. I really shouldn't try to write the laws of physics while tired without proof reading it first

I might have given it to you if you hadn't said that the 5th dim was finite.  Even if the 5th dim was defined as the possible movement of only Alaskan King Crabs, 45 degrees from the horizon, going north only, it would still be infinite (by definition).  And damn tasty!

I didn't mean to say that it was finite, rather I meant to say that it had finite futures because it repeats itself an infinite amount of times, but even then it could have more than 5 dementions, I have no idea why I decided to limit the dementions

-Me

I didn't mean to say that it was finite, rather I meant to say that it had finite futures because it repeats itself an infinite amount of times, but even then it could have more than 5 dementions, I have no idea why I decided to limit the dementions

Maybe I'm overstepping, but I don't even think you can say a dimension has finite futures. (that would be a physical dimension over time) Because both the pathways and the time are infinite. A dimension doesn't need multiple paths, a line is an infinite dimension and it has only one path. However, if you go in either direction over time it will never repeat. A circular dimension (if such a thing could exist because a circle is just a subset of a plane which is a qualified dimension) could meet your qualifier, but it may be considered part of a multidimensional system (i.e. a subset of 2d space.) In a similar way, I think what you are describing is a subset of some higher dimensional space. Though, I am no expert in what makes a legitimate construct.