[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

You were a Breloomancer before it was cool, and you can only blame yourself for that change.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ranger, Lance tried to sit down and have the talk with me and I was patiently like 'uh huh. uh huh' and waited till the end of a very awkward conversation because he realized quickly that we can't possess and pretty much nothing applied to me at all. I reminded him that he'd given me an open door to his memories so how couldn't I already know this stuff anyway. In the end it came down to "nobody has a right to use me or manipulate me" and I told him "what part of anything I have ever said or done so far implies I am too shy to express outrage, too ashamed of anything to try and hide things from others, quickly and loudly express my own thoughts on odd situations..." Blah blah blah.

Phhh, the only thing I am self-conscious about is offending you guys. You are all awesome and I want to brighten your days! If someone is a jerk I will call them a jerk loudly, publicly and immediately. ;P

Honestly, my first thought was "What did I miss?" I scanned thorough some previous posts and found you talking about Lance's post and addresing me by "Mr. Ranger"? I'm not really sure if you're talking about that post or if you were confused by Bear's emoji.

I'm honestly more confused than anything else. I don't think it's a bad thing to be skeptical about metaphysics. It would be a weird world if we fell head-over-heels for bigfoot ya know? People are going to have their own beliefs and ultimately it's up to them decide ow they should look at the world. Just as long as you don't go out of your way to attack people, I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Whatever you do, don't teach them the ABC's. They are not Kindergarteners! Don't narrate like that!

Wh huh? What I said was referring over to your comment in Bay_leave's "Parrotnoia - Where do I go from here?" thread. It just seemed like a relatable comment of a host pretty much giving the ABCs. My entire comment had to do with that. And I don't have a problem being with being skeptical (if you mean Lance, we are working on it together).