[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Wh huh? What I said was referring over to your comment in Bay_leave's "Parrotnoia - Where do I go from here?" thread. It just seemed like a relatable comment of a host pretty much giving the ABCs. My entire comment had to do with that. And I don't have a problem being with being skeptical (if you mean Lance, we are working on it together).

I guess I'm having trouble following you. You lost me when you said "the talk", and after that you mentioned possession, things not applying to you, and manipulation, after which I became very confused...

I would love to understand what you said, it's just I think I'm missing some context or I'm not getting it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Oooh. Ok. "The Talk" is a common name given to parents talking to their kids educationally about sex and it's specifics for the first time. It used to be a huge taboo to teach it in schools. Parents usually dreaded it and how super awkward it would be. Nowadays it's more or less the "ask any questions you want to" combined with "your body belongs to you and nobody is allowed to touch/abuse you". I hope you get the idea, I can go into more detail if you need me to. Uhh probably in PM though.

I mean, I'm not really shy about anything but Lance has this 'what the hell are you making me type' going on, so.. :P

Oooh. Ok. "The Talk" is a common name given to parents talking to their kids educationally about sex and it's specifics for the first time. It used to be a huge taboo to teach it in schools. Parents usually dreaded it and how super awkward it would be. Nowadays it's more or less the "ask any questions you want to" combined with "your body belongs to you and nobody is allowed to touch/abuse you". I hope you get the idea, I can go into more detail if you need me to. Uhh probably in PM though.

I mean, I'm not really shy about anything but Lance has this 'what the hell are you making me type' going on, so.. :P

Oh, now I'm on board with you. Yeah, if Cat did that to me I would want to loose my shit. It really begs the question, "Are you my friend, my sibling, or my parent?"

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Ahhh! This is great! Ok so sorry if I'm not being all technical and theory this, blah blah that but.. Usually I'm the little voice in back chiming in on Lance. I tell him stuff, answer his questions, blah blah, it's all we got so it's fine, if a little limiting. A couple times when he wrote he somehow just 'let go' and turned it over to me but it was always just type a little, done, then back in my head-box or whatever. Ok so I think he got mortified enough from my last post, that he not only stepped back (accidentally or not, I dunno) for me to type but stayed back for the first time.

I'm pretty much right there with him all day and I get the body's senses too so at first I didn't think anything was different. Just, ho hum, driving home. (I must have run through his routine with him for almost two weeks now that I'm aware of, so I guess muscle memory is a thing here too) But then an upbeat song came on the radio and I started jamming like usual but the body was jamming. I thought "Oh cool, he likes it too" but it seemed louder, clearer. Like instead of him being the big voice and me the little voice it was the other way around. I even went to pick up some bread from the store with a spring in my step. I am totally drunk on happiness right now because I am aliiiiive. Woo!

I asked him what was going on and he says something like "I dunno, I guess you started writing and just kept it going after instead of turning it back over. I didn't want anything to do with that conversation. At all. Still don't, So.. You do your stuff." I dunno if/when this will happen again (he agreed I should check here first in case someone actually did need "the talk") and we are going to try meditation like this and see what happens. It's a really weird feeling to be honest. We are just so normally.. uh.. 'shared' that the difference in our head-voices and a completely different personality is the change on the surface.

PS: I went and checked the definitions list before hitting post to see if this thing has a name. Woo! Go go first possession! This should be a progress report, not a game thread wall of text! I don't care, I want everyone to know! (I'll copy it there too, lol).

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Bah, forgot you have to take food out of an oven once it's done. Turning the knob off and ignoring it = dry, overcooked chicken dinner. Yay. ;P

Farmers should train the chickens to get out of the oven when they're done being cooked. But yes, mistakes like that do happen.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I just realized I've misheard a song in so many years. Basically he sang "I didn't want" in Swedish but I heard "I want to eat hair" the whole time. Huge discovery, yes!

Hello. I'm Xar, and I'm the original host of this system.

I share this head with Matsuri and Kurisutina

Progress Report | Vibe with our system