[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Tbh that would only make sense if you were a ghost or something and could somehow possess someone else, but my beliefs are probably way too different from yours so idk.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shesh, I've done things like this a LOT more than you likely ever will. It'd classified be some kind of OOBE(Out of body experience), most likely. It's certainly likely, since you can do pretty much anything with Psionics, or at least a combination of arts, but since this is nowhere nearly as hard as some psionic techniques, which even then still aren't that hard, it would only take practise and dedication, no long-term damage necessary. That's what you meant, right?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Wow, you are going to say that you have done more metaphysical research/work than Miri without knowing how much she has done. Totally dismissing people like that is one of the fastest ways to look like a jerk

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

You clearly have underestimated my occult phase, jk. Anyways, what Bre said, saying that will only make you look like, either a jerk of someone full of themselves.

Fair enough, my apologies. On a totally random very fluffy note, today I'm wearing a wig to school(Ha ha... Esper's mad it's not orange like his hair). Some pictures:

webcam-toy-photo1.jpg.e46fbac6dc2c1b1ae7f066a089d6eab4.jpg

webcam-toy-photo2.jpg.9cc4e9a8ebbf306aa74c95a62f54d2cc.jpg

webcam-toy-photo4.jpg.d4fddb9bb814637735ba6c728954850e.jpg

webcam-toy-photo6.jpg.1a98e73a6b53b7f734639acebf0dc30e.jpg

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

If that's pics of your irl face, please take them down. I don't think it's a good idea to put your face on the Tulpa forums unless you are 100% comfortable with that.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Eh, I'm wearing a wig and really don't care. My real hair looks nothing like that lol. It may not be the best idea, but hey, I doubt any preds or anything would be lurking on a tulpa forum, of all things, if that's what you're concerned about. But, if there is anything against that, then I'll happily take them down.

Hey cat (and anybody else interested in switching who can already possess pretty well), I have an idea for a method of forcing a switch that it would be cool if you could test out. So the idea is that you would have ranger possess you and do a task every day (such as riding a bike for a short distance or dancing an easily repeatable dance,) the task should ideally require engaging with your surroundings and be easy for you to do. After ranger has done this for quite a while (maybe a month or so) every day it will hopefully cause a switch to happen when he does that, if not then perhaps cat could try doing it and that might cause the switch. I don't really know if it would work, but I would appreciate if you tested it out and reported back in the end

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Hey cat (and anybody else interested in switching who can already possess pretty well), I have an idea for a method of forcing a switch that it would be cool if you could test out. So the idea is that you would have ranger possess you and do a task every day (such as riding a bike for a short distance or dancing an easily repeatable dance,) the task should ideally require engaging with your surroundings and be easy for you to do. After ranger has done this for quite a while (maybe a month or so) every day it will hopefully cause a switch to happen when he does that, if not then perhaps cat could try doing it and that might cause the switch. I don't really know if it would work, but I would appreciate if you tested it out and reported back in the end

It's an interesting idea. The only issue is figuring out what activity that needs to be. Does it have to be done at the same time of day?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread