[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Click 'view today's posts' then click the post number itself on the individual thread listed there in the replies column.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm never going to catch up until the inner circle is long gone...

And on that day the bear wrote: thus some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the circle passed out of all knowledge.

Yet friendship knows not its own depth until the hour of separation, and though centuries pass, it's potency never fades in the heart of the bear.

This is the way of the bear.

Proverb number 1,223A.T56, book 243, paragraph 33.23, page 375, [heavily plagerized banned version, early 21st century English translation: Redman Copy, archive location #223.5433 Arc 44 main library, central branch, sub route 2, lower level clean room #65B.]

Click 'view today's posts' then click the post number itself on the individual thread listed there in the replies column.

I'm only a few posts behind Tewi. I didn't even know that was possible.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

All according to keikaku.

Translator's note: keikaku means plan.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.