[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Guest Reilyn-Alley

I think I got my bubbly back.. WHEE! I just need someone to be a partner so I don't get yelled at for double posties. >_<

77m3.gif

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you like to buy a vowel? Well too bad, they're not for sale.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

People, I just discovered that you can click on the reply-count of pages and see who's replied and how many times

ooooooo that's SUPER useful, thank you! Now we can tell how many real posts we have including our Ask thread and stuff without having to estimate fluff posts in this threadyay

I'm only a few posts behind Tewi. I didn't even know that was possible.

Hey now, Tewi doesn't like posting in this thread (or anyone but me really because of the post-count-fluff thing which... DOESN'T APPLY ANYMORE?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-), you gotta compare your guys' actual post counts, and she's still more than twice yours..

the total posts from our system in this thread is about 1600! That still puts us behind Miri! But, we were holding back really hard, to be fair... -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE CHAINS ARE GONE I CAN POST ALL I WANT NOW YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Holy shit 2k, tfw you join a forum to focus on the subject but all you do is post here. I'm a failure.