• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having pizza and Misha blurts out "I love pizza!" Has it been that long?

[Misha] No, but come on, it's pizza!

I love Bill Wurtz- it's said he talks in cursive. His videos and songs are strange and catchy. I have no doubt they'll be included in some sort of art class 50 years from now, as a prime example of what the internet has allowed art to evolve into. Hell, I'm tempted to write a paper on the subject. They have... almost a theme. Grasping the meaning of a Bill Wurtz' song is like trying to grab a shower stream.

A choice selection:

(Mount St. Helens is about to Blow Up, a song I just like)

(History of Japan, his first viral hit, which all my old middle school friends and I knew the words to by heart- very catchy bits.)

(History of the entire world, the much-requested sequel. Both of these videos have insane production quality and wit to them.)

I just gotta share this dude with you people.

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I love Bill Wurtz- it's said he talks in cursive. His videos and songs are strange and catchy. I have no doubt they'll be included in some sort of art class 50 years from now, as a prime example of what the internet has allowed art to evolve into. Hell, I'm tempted to write a paper on the subject. They have... almost a theme. Grasping the meaning of a Bill Wurtz' song is like trying to grab a shower stream.

A choice selection:

(Mount St. Helens is about to Blow Up, a song I just like)

(History of Japan, his first viral hit, which all my old middle school friends and I knew the words to by heart- very catchy bits.)

(History of the entire world, the much-requested sequel. Both of these videos have insane production quality and wit to them.)

I just gotta share this dude with you people.

-J

You, sir, are a saint with refined tastes in the surreal.

"Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark."

Is it boneless pizza?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.