[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I used to like chess, i never bothered to think to hard about it, seems boring now, idk.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to always be up for checkers. Bragged I could beat anyone who challenged me, and I did. I kept saying that for, what, six or so years now? And I've not actually had anyone take me up on the offer since (not like I've got some crazy reputation - just no one wanted to play), and now I'm not even sure I would win 100% of the time anymore, I'm so out of practice.

Edit: Oh wow, the Game Grumps just uploaded them playing a Checkers game 7 hours ago. Pure coincidence, it's just what I think of when people talk about Chess which I never learned to play, nor do I really want to.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I used to play quite a bit of chess, checkers, and go (not at the same time though). I haven't played much of any of them recently though. That said, less than a week ago in a Yugioh tournament I was a "professional commentator" in, the finalists agreed to play a match of chess instead of Yugioh (the TO has a custom rule that both players of a match can agree to whatever custom rule they want, even another game entirely).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

or tell him that the goal of the game is checkmate, not taking the king piece.

Is there a difference? Taking the king is just playing it out, isn't it?

Host: Lucy

Tulpa: Alice