[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Yeah but you are weird too.  Or a nicer word is "definitely not typical."

yes, but we didn't found Tulpa.info, we found Tulpa.info

weird/"definitely not typical" people find their way here, and our advice is for them

pure newbies.. well, we do our best to teach them that they've got control over their minds and tulpamancy isn't a "Thing" that exists.. but I guess people mostly prefer to just believe they don't and it is

I agree! 

I want to be the very best, Like no one ever was....

Yes! Yaaay

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for your responses about accidentally tulpas. We are still skeptical. Even with your answers, we remain totally unconvinced that billions of peoples are experiencing accidentally proto-tulpas or accidentally tulpas. It's a bunch of bunk.

We agree you guys are being genuine and sincere about your experiences, but we think this subculture is a collection of atypical peoples with certain shared traits, tendencies and interests. You are all attracted to the idea of accidentally tulpas, but that doesn't mean they happen frequently in the human population.

We don't think that happens at all. We also don't think that peoples need to be careful of their imagination or they might make a person. That's a really dumb idea.

We are highly unlikely to be convinced otherwise.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

Melian, I believe what you are trying to say here, is that accidental tulpas are not as common as some people here say they are. And that's fair, I guess, but:

It's less about '1/3 of the world has a fully sentient headmate that they actively talk to and switch with' and more about '1/3 of the world have talked to some inner voice of some sort, even if they don't realise it is acting (debatably, depending on your definition of "independent thought", or the particular case) independently from themselves'. It's no surprise that if you ask most people to imagine, say, David Attenborough's voice in their mind, they can do that. They can also imagine his voice talking to them, seemingly sentiently in a conversation. The key difference, in our mind, that separates this from tulpamancy is that tulpas can do this without the host's will, as they no longer rely on the host's will to exist sentiently. They can simply will the brain themselves, as they have equal power.

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Maybe it just seems more pervasive here, because we are more open to discussing stuff... New proposal, I am skeptical of the existence of Singlets. Based on the interaction patterns here, at tulpa.info, I think singlets are a myth, perpetuated by a bunch of old stogies who benefited from making sure everyone complied with there can be only one, because too many people would exist not paying taxes...

Singlets are really multiples who don't have any place to talk about their experiences of plurality, because the whole world fears appearing nuts...

I love Melian's art/pics, btw.

Maybe it just seems more pervasive here, because we are more open to discussing stuff... New proposal, I am skeptical of the existence of Singlets. Based on the interaction patterns here, at tulpa.info, I think singlets are a myth, perpetuated by a bunch of old stogies who benefited from making sure everyone complied with there can be only one, because too many people would exist not paying taxes...

Singlets are really multiples who don't have any place to talk about their experiences of plurality, because the whole world fears appearing nuts...

I love Melian's art/pics, btw.

Hee hee 

So everybody is a plural and everybody has tulpas, they just don't admit it to themselves?  Or, everybody has proto-tulpas, but because they haven't ever met the intellectually elite tulpamancers, they didn't know what they had and totally blew their opportunities and obligations to the peoples in their heads?  Hippy, trippy wackiness!  Enlightened tulpamancers discovered something no one else ever has in hundreds of thousands of years of human history!  Wow, Tulpa.Info should be proud! 

Sorry guys, still unconvinced.  

Thank you!  We added links to our Deviantart pages on our signature page.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

I like being a squirrel

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Squirrels aren't people. I remain sceptical. I've only ever seen them in dreams, so they must just be fake.

Edit: inb4 the government takes this post down, that squirrel taking your food is actually a robot working for them

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]