• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apollo wants to leave and have Luxio replace him.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Maybe when he was 2 months old

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

If he wants to take a break that's okay, but Apollo can't make Luxio or anyone else replace him. I'd say Apollo also has a responsibility to not leave if he's really needed, but if what he really needs in order to be good for the system is a break from being one of the systemmates, that's okay. I'd be scared too if one of my brothers wanted to leave.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

It's less of Luxio being "better" and more "hey I don't want to be here and you don't deserve to be a background tulpa so how about you fill my spot"

We don't want to force him to stay if he really doesn't want to, but we can't let him make snap decisions, maybe it'll pass in time... if not, idk. He's just really hurt over the stuff that's going on, he blames himself and thinks that it's going to make him regress into his old state. 

It seems to be the cycle of him wanting to leave, us arguing with him and trying to get him to change his mind, then us thinking how much we don't like in-system drama, and then him getting upset over causing in-system drama and wanting to leave even more.

Nothing is good right now. If he really wanted to take a break then that would be one thing, but he isn't going for that. We don't want him to end up like Tass