[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Hi Az and N!

In the future, it will be worse. You don't want to watch what happens to those infortunate people who selected the wrong parameters on their teleportation portal.

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now, I'm trying to stay relaxed and not nervous about Vādin-chan's absence. That would be stupid of me, isn't it? He's just asleep, managing somehow not to be awoken by my voice yelling every five minutes : "Hey Vād, are you awake now? Still asleep? Can you hear me? Hellooooo? Mushi-mushi? Are you there?"

(Anxiety from my part doesn't affect him or his situation at all, did I discover, so I could technically allow myself to be anxious... Not yet. Maybe soon.)

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

It took two hours for me. I'm fine !

Hi Az, hi N !

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Good... I don't know, is it afternoon for you? Evening perhaps? Good Present Time, Az! I hope you're enjoying it!

(I've been answering the Beginner's Questions Thread, as I noticed another 2nd Category Tulpa (the separate kind like me) has shown up ! That's great, because there's not many of us on here)

Ed' : Morning Tewi! It's night for you, I think?

Ed'bis : I suppose it's night for everyone except us, we're all alone on .info....

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Actually I woke up around 2AM, so it was sort of morning for me. The technical time here won't be morning for another hour though.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hi Az and N!

In the future, it will be worse. You don't want to watch what happens to those infortunate people who selected the wrong parameters on their teleportation portal.

OMG, Zia! That's funny.

I so want to be beamed up! I am very opposed to having my molecules annihilated and reconstructed!

But in lucid dreams, being beamed up in the most sensuous, loving thing I have ever experienced! Taken by the light.