[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Don't worry, Vādin's a psychic. You get used to it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I've been a bit too enthusiastic

(There's a little text at the bottom of the screen listing the users currently browsing this thread, and the number of mysterious guests)

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Enthusiasm is good

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Shh... you're ruining the psychic community!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

That's interesting Desmond (about the visualization stuff), that's how Zia perceives me whenever I self-impose. It works quite well, but it's not perfect

I see your host is doing well these days, she wants to do commissions again, that's great!

What about you, how are you?

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Re: Art contest

There are many, many ways to score submissions in a contest. I was thinking about it, how to make things balanced... This is something I have seen done for photography competitions.

All entries, we have a popular vote, one vote per system. The winner will probably be someone with a great deal of art skill.

The entries are also awarded points by a scorecard, by three, maybe four of our more art-trained systems, we'd have to see if they would be interested. Artistic ability would be only a small part of the grading, compared to things like scale, number of elements (drawing many people), style... whatever the categories.

Since Tulpa Week is technically an ongoing event, now (why didn't Lumi proclaim "Tulpa Time"???), maybe this could be Plural Week or System's Week. Not just for tulpas: we have alters here, and soulbonds, and so on. I was asked if I was proud to be plural... I think, yes. I want a celebration for how plurality adds to our lives. I want to share with others about how plurality adds to our lives. We aren't freaks and plurality itself is not distressful or a disorder. Who can argue this better than endogenic plural systems, namely tulpamancy-based systems?

And hello! Good afternoon. - Gavin

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

(Sorry, you ninja'd me)

What was Tulpa Week? Can we have one this year?

We should definitely hold a second tulpa week

Shows what you guys know.. there were two tulpa weeks, and it's also ongoing.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpa-week-does-it-really-end

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpa-week-%E2%88%9E-you-should-ve-known

and the threads we made to go along with it are pre-Account Switcher and thus on Reisen's older account:

https://community.tulpa.info/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid=9591

Tulpa Week was made for a time in .info when the forum discussion was over 90% hosts and you rarely actually heard from tulpas. It was a one week period where all tulpas were strongly encouraged to participate on the forum instead of their hosts, where accompanying threads (most by us, but plenty by others) to celebrate the time were made. Lumi eventually made another week like 4 months later, too. But as you'll notice from its title.. "Tulpa Week" wasn't a good thing to keep endorsing, because tulpas should be active all the time. So we named it Tulpa Week: ∞.

And you know what? It is still going. I don't know if it was natural progression or if "Tulpa Week" had real influence on the norms of the forum, but these days I feel like hosts and tulpas are on completely equal posting ground. So much so that you guys probably can't imagine what it was like to cause "Tulpa Week" in the first place - it wasn't just "Hey guys, let's celebrate tulpas!", it was a call to action for tulpas to speak up instead of just their hosts.

We can still celebrate tulpas or something (although I don't like the sound of an art "contest"..), but the point of "Tulpa Week" is long gone, already fulfilled. And still ongoing.

[hidden]Seriously though, this was a very different time - look at this quote, lol

If we were to make it a specifically recurring thing, people would end up waiting for it to have their tulpas talk.

Also fun fact, this was one day before we created the account named "Reisen" while Lumi changed his username from Reisen to Luminesce.[/hidden]

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Art contests could be arranged like they do with entrance exams to art schools here I guess. They don't look at skill as much as they do potential and composition and stuff like that or something. Creativity. Host had a classmate who couldn't draw shit but he was in the class with them and ended up focusing on photography while her cousin who could draw didn't get in.

And yeah, I have time to hang around refreshing the page so here I am lol. Generally speaking I'm doing fine.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

That's right Gavin, everyone should be proud.

If Lumi's not going to say it, I will.

Tulpa Time!

Also, Vādin isn't the only psychic one.

...strangely coincidental...

Hehehe <3

I could be a judge. Bear thinks he doesn't have a right to judge, but I worked hard in helping and I'm not letting him tarnish my own artistic self-esteem.

Likely we won't enter anyway. I think there should be at least three judges of some artistic ability.

Maybe there could be a skill/form/and then a difficulty multiplyer?

EDIT: Hi Desmond the ninja, it is nice to see you here if even for a short while.