• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the thing, it's only snakes that won't kill me. Garden snakes are cool, they can visit whenever they like, boa constructors are not cool at all. I do appreciate rattlesnakes because, though they would kill me, they also have a rattle to say when I'm invading their personal space, which is very considerate of them

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I read somewhere that having an idea of what one is going to do following a successful switch may be helpful for achieving one, if there's a clear goal in mind.

When I first switch, I'm going to go pick out a game and play it. I'm not going to decide which game I'll play ahead of time, I want to save that for when it actually happens. Just can't play Larryboy vs the Bad Apple like I know I really want to, le sigh.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Someone lost it

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Best of luck finding it again

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Haha... All this talk about snakes. Janey is a snake, remember? lmao. As far as Tulpa week goes, anyone wanting to include any of my tulpas besides maybe Esper is gonna have trouble lol. I have art for quite a few of them, but... I'm too lazy to scourage it up and post it here lmao. So, a bunch of the new additions to my system were characters I had long ago that were kinda in a league like Pencil(Esper) and Janey, where they were kinda sorta sentient but not fully. I couldn't bear the thought of me basically creating these souls and then saying, "Sorry guys, but we're trying to forget you so you can be erased from existence." Like, wtf, that's pretty fucked up. bUt, some of the characters were characters I did for various RPs, so they have form relating to such RPs. I'll go into detail about everyone's forms EVENTUALLY, and everyone DOES have a "human form" thought of, without any art tho(Unless you count Gacha Life characters I've made of them lmao). What I'm basically saying is, Tulpa week=good idea, but for the art contest and one of the voting things being how many .info tulpas were included, my system is gonna be pretty absent.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space