[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Yeah, anything goes here. Grammar discussion is still a step above "Post." and "pizza machine"

I somehow lost my nyan gat

Absolutely tragic. Is it gone-gone, or just defaulted back to normal?

Oh, also hi. Glad (actually extremely glad) to see people who usually lurk actually posting. .info needs all the activity it can get these days.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried switching back to displaying member, then GAT again, it seems that it is truly gone.

You don't have to be shy about posting here, nobody bites

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I didn't even know you could switch user groups

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Yeah, I knew about that, but I didn't know there was a GAT tag. Some other forums let you change your user group too, but I suppose it's rare.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Uh, that's probably what I should've meant. Opting in to user groups is even rarer than having multiple at once, yeah.

I certainly know what it is like to be shy and not posting... I've lurked on this site, and many others, for years... Somehow I'm finally seemingly doing it. Feel like my brain is radically transforming before my eyes. We'll see what direction it goes...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I feel like LOTPW is really good at getting people who would otherwise lurk to actually post something and start to enter the community

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

It's definitely good to see you specifically posting in public, Ghost. But otherwise I really appreciate just any new members who actually participate in the community. Like five more people just making little "whatever" contributions here and there is all it'd take to make the forum feel particularly "alive" again.