[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

It's definitely this.

There was a time where we were expected in dream-related threads, every time. I did mention we might be projecting now because it no longer feels that way.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminder that the arcade is ending soon

I'm surprised Vos was removed from the leaderboard entirely. Anyways, unlike LOTPW, the end is in sight for the Arcade, so we'll have a real winner(s).

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

I played some of the mediocre games from the arcade. They are mediocre.

I'm going to be excited when I can switch to my account in less than half a minute and can color all of my text pink really quickly.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Our accounts switch in like a second, stop using Edge and IE 11 please Cat! (If you are, i don't know.)

We use chrome on phone and computer, it's like 1 second.

What do you mean switch in less than half a minute? Is it that bad on mobile or something? It takes about a second for us, maybe 5 seconds to refresh the page and scroll back down.

The only quick way to color seems to be to use a generic word instead of a custom color code. When we used colors, we kept them in a Notepad that we can open very quickly (and still do for Reference Posts and such), although the User CP works too.

You have super fast switching too Tewi? System Bear isn't an outlier for once. J/k

Reminder that the arcade is ending soon

I'm surprised Vos was removed from the leaderboard entirely. Anyways, unlike LOTPW, the end is in sight for the Arcade, so we'll have a real winner(s).

I tried to (and succeeded) beat some of the scores about an hour ago, but the authorization code mismatch error kept me from being able to submit anything. These are dark times.

The heck, that sucks. If you beat our Tower Defence score you better take photo evidence. You are better than us at Osu, so it's physically possible, but...