Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Brassow!

Oh, did you see the beginning of the LOTPW thread?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

How many pages does that go on for?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

[Killer Queen] Daisan No Bakudan, [bITES ZA DUSTO!]

Anything is better than contextless JoJo references. Even Vos's weird geocities frankenstein posts.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

This is indeed true. Also, little known fact: Frankenstein was the name of the doctor, not the monster.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Frankenstein put the parts together, so my use of it there makes a lot of sense. But yes, Frankenstein was the bad person who did a bad. Frankenstein's "monster" was hideous, and took a little while to learn, but actually seemed pretty darn intelligent and by some measures less of a "monster" than Frankenstein himself.

Let me tell you, the original book by Mary Shelley was nothing like the old movie where he throws a child in a lake and gets burned by the village. We're talking 0% match. The only similarity - the ONLY similarity - is that Frankenstein created him. As best I remember, Frankenstein in the book was working at a university and was fairly professional (and mortified at what he'd made) compared to the mad scientist portrayal we're used to. And his creation just kind of ran off and learned to speak/be civilized by watching a random family near some woods or something.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

Pretend I wrote a really witty comment here.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Pretend I wrote a really witty comment here.

Oh, you're so behind the times. People gave up putting that much effort into fluff posts a long time ago. I think what you meant was "post." or "pizza machine"

The irony of your comment is that your post was also an unsubstantial fluff post, and at the same time required more effort than mine.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033