[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Ok K.O. let's be heroes!

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

night Bre

[Hope] No! It's

Good moraftevenoonighting

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Good night

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

.thgin dooG

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I got into KKB because Flamingo was in my recommended videos everytime I listened to bo en, and Cassidy was always interested in the thumbnail. So Cassidy introduced me, lol, he saw that song and then all their albums. 

Fun story, once they were taking music requests at my school at the start of the day, I had them play Homework (they played the music video). One girl started squealing about harajuku fashion, and I could just see, the minute Sarah started singing in Japanese, the teacher was desperate to turn it off ^_^´ Too strange! 

I've learned since that that teacher gets 

physically uncomfortable when she hears other languages. Once a student mentioned she spoke primarily Spanish at home and the teacher said "...Oh..." like she said she has a collection of dead frogs or something. I almost laughed. 

The song I quoted was Intro Bonito and I messed it up, it's "Bonito on the rhyme, Kero on the bass" which makes more sense (Kero Kero being Gus and Jamie, Bonito being Sarah.) [video=youtube]

Gooood morning. 

-J edit:link

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

*inhale*

Aaaaahhhh....

My mom is filing a grievance against my school :/ I didn't ask her too. Teachers finna be pissed at me... I'm not going to ask my mom to not file the grievance, but at the same time, kinda sucks that this is almost certainly going to make the teachers not like me. 

This is going to be fun. My mom is a teacher getting her doctorate in teaching teachers to teach. 

I hope I can go to the mainstream school all day, next semester. Gavin is really wary. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Hello everyone and only! I hope all is well for everyone of you here.

We're a bit rare on .info lately, but we're fine, it's because I mostly hang up on one French Discord server. Interesting people and friends on there too!

Ed' : I win.

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.