[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

this is the first definition I find when I search "blow definition"

"move creating an air current"

and I wasn't able to find any instance of a liquid being blown from the Google search you sent

I'm not on team suck, I am just against team blow

The search I did has right there 'blowing acrylic" as in airbrushing.

Also, you can have a hydraulic blow out.

Fair enough, we'll limit it to air in the gas phase at 1 atm ambient max, if you can have an atmosphere of air and assuming you can compress or otherwise add pressure to that air by mechanical means, then it will always have more potential than sucking until you get to the phase transition of every gas in the air and still haven't doubled the pressure. Which is certainly not the case of air at STP which is 99.999% of the discussion now unless you want to open it up and give scenarios that would tip that under 50%. (Which we'll counter easily.) So blow wins again here.

Then you have the issue of direction, blowing can form a jet of fluid (air is a fluid) while the only way you can direct a suction is by the fluid movement toward area of lower pressure itself which will always be less pressure and density than ambient, and it would require channeling. Where a jet of fast moving, higher pressure air can be directed to exert pressure in a concentrated area far beyond the exit of the nozzle. Sucking from a nozzle is akin to emptying a bathtub, where the best you can hope for is a whirlpool with much less comparative effect especially since you can easily make a whirlpool blowing down a rifled nozzle, and whirlpools don't tend to form with the low density of air, you'd need some contrived help there as well.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got up really early to do Wake Back To Bed, but decided to just stay up instead.

Edit: Good morning, Ashley

[Ashley] Good morning 'Zero One' Tewi.

[Misha] ooo the original clone source of the Bear system Tewi team Iotas! ♡

well if you can add pressure by mechanical means then obviously there is more blow power than suck power. I was under the impression that that was off limits

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Don't forget to check out the Chat Thread, because that was a pretty cool mention of tulpamancy on a popular channel (albeit buried an hour into a three hour video)

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Well, okay. I guess you don't have to, it's not that big of a deal

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Oh, that's good.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)