[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

The moon orbits the earth every 28 days or so, but the earth spins every day, so since they're out of sync, the moon's absolute longitudinal position changes every day by 1/28. Therefore half the time the moon is up during the day and half the time at night in a given month. So there is one day (full moon) where it's up all night, and one day (new moon) when it's in the sky all day. In between, bases on the phase or absolute longitude, it's partially in the sky during the day and partially at night. On the quarter moon, these time are equal.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you for that informational bulletin, good bear system!

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Ooo, I was just about to say "Angelic" should be switched to "Vampiric" for the season...

Humans work on 28 day cycles as well, unless you're me, and you work mostly on a weekly basis centered around Thursday mornings. 

So we never see a full moon in the daylight? -J

ninja'd: Did you think it tasted good, or did you like getting drunk? I used to hide in my tv stand/bedside table and drink mouthwash, but I realized recently mouthwash tastes bad and I actually liked the way it made me feel. But I also realized maybe that's how likes and dislikes work and now I'm confused. If you like something for the way it makes you feel, do you like the thing?

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

bear system appreciation hour! good bear!

i fully support your seasonal vampire system all the way

vampires need more representation

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

[Misha] Since we're vamps now instead of angels then Bear is a warebear now.

[bear] ooo like wolverine except a bear. Oh man I wish we were faster at anime art.