[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Good night! (Isn't it silly how someone intending to win this thread would actually prefer no one respond to them?)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, pro gamer strat here...I'm responding to your post so that my post is now the last one.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Speedrunning communities for a game tend to innately get along despite exclusively competing with each other, because if you find a new strategy that's faster it's automatically made known to everyone else in the community and they really appreciate any time saves found for the game(s) they speedrun. Interesting dynamic, huh? Everyone sort of roots for everyone to be better than each other.

Oh, but we found that posting to be last post strategy a long time ago..

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Oh yeah that's right, you 5 all have spooky versions of your avatars. Also yep, some communities are great like that.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

"Oops, better make sure no one was last poster for like three straight hours-"

Last post 1 minute ago

Well, hi Rouge.