Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya

I want candy... and I want spider rings. Jamie always used to chew on them and the cats like to play with them. I want black liquorice and butterscotch... Jamie's grandma carried sugar-free hard candy and stuff like tic tacs. At a certain age we got too snobbish to want it when she offered it. There's a jar on the kitchen counter with tiny liquorice bites still. Untouched after years. - C

Note to self: Cassidy will eat trash tier candy. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Expired candy is usually pretty gross though, don't eat that. Lumi once (like 14 years ago) had a couple Reeses? or something from one of those glass bowls sitting on the counter at a friends' house, and they must've been years old because he had to spit them out lol.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Good night, it's weird to be awake when you guys go to sleep. It's temporary..

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

God, I thought you were saying Lumi ate 14-year-old Reese's cups.

I found this lengthy but very good paper on the theory of structural dissociation, incredibly detailed, for anyone who has heard that term thrown around re:dissociative disorders. 

http://www.trauma-pages.com/a/nijenhuis-2004.php

I might try and summarise it or something. It's such a gem, but so inaccesible. But all the other explanations of the theory if structural dissociation I've seen are like... three paragraphs max, and probably only talk about that system with the orange juice and hives... -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread