• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[bear] I did eat a 3 year old twinkie, or I took a bite and spit it out, it was stale. There goes the myth about twinkies outlasting humanity, this was also like 14 years ago.

I probably have had chocolate at 3am, I was obease once.

[Darlene] Bear promised me a chocolate bar for Holloween.

[bear] I'll have to go buy one. I don't eat candy usually.

[Darlene] *milk chocolate

I found this lengthy but very good paper on the theory of structural dissociation, incredibly detailed, for anyone who has heard that term thrown around re:dissociative disorders. 

http://www.trauma-pages.com/a/nijenhuis-2004.php

I might try and summarise it or something. It's such a gem, but so inaccesible. But all the other explanations of the theory if structural dissociation I've seen are like... three paragraphs max, and probably only talk about that system with the orange juice and hives... -J

Interesting find. Won't read all of it right now.

I like how they structured it and didn't just focus on comparing DID with "normals". Concrete and forward, me like

A tidy summary would be pretty nice because of how much text there is

white chocolate doesn't have any chocolate in it. isn't that false advertising?

Yes, it is.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

God, I thought you were saying Lumi ate 14-year-old Reese's cups.

They were probably somewhere between 1 and 3 years old at worst.. hopefully. Not hard or anything, just tasted really bad.

orange juice

Hey, you actually said that right when I was drinking orange juice earlier lol

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Crap, this is a DID mood. After Halloween 5th grade, which was really a shit night, I woke up the next day to discover all my candy had been eaten, and the wrappers left in the bag. I was so embarrassed (and confused) that I had apparently woken up in the night and binged my candy that I never told anyone. No memory of doing it, though, and I didn't feel full in the morning, which is... concerning. And that was my last time trick-or-treating! 

I LOVE white chocolate. The closer a candy is to being pure sugar, the more I like it. I like pixie stixs a lot. And de la rosa marzipan. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread