• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cherry everything is awful. The vanilla dipstick is the best part. I haven't seen those in forever... 

I've eaten sugar cubes. It stopped when I got better contact with my littles, actually, but I used to binge on raw sugar (the brownish crunchy stuff) and bread. I'm not keto but I do think carbs are addictive as hell... But yeah lol. One of those behaviors that just stopped dead with better communication and free hugs. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Candy-wise, we've always preferred "red" flavors to anything else (I think that accounts for both strawberry and cherry). Well, I don't know how many of us have had candy aside from chocolate, I guess it was more a childhood thing for Lumi. I'd say red flavors for juices and stuff too, but we actually like some other fruit... well, pretend-fruit-flavors too. I guess Lumi branched out more as he got older, before he kind of stopped eating/drinking all that sugary stuff some years ago anyway

But yeah, pink Starburst are the best, no question (but they're all great of course)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Well he said "are always cat", not "are always a cat", which just means Bear's posts are always bear. I think I can agree with that

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)