• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spent some time watching over our outdoor cat while I let her walk around inside (as opposed to being in her cage) since it's too cold outside to keep her out there, but we can't let her roam because our indoor cat is a little territorial. I think she appreciated walking around for 45 minutes or so. Actually I had let her outside (cage is right by the door) first and she actually went out in the absolutely freezing cold and seemed content to be out there, following something like a whole day of being in her pen-cage. So it seems like she'd actually prefer freezing cold to boredom, as we'd expect, and that's why I made sure to let her wander around and check out our house for a while.

Your pet's mental health is important, too! Luckily she's an old cat who isn't very active these days and would already spend most her time just sitting in one or two places anyways, unlike our indoor cat who frequently runs up and down the stairs for no reason.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Especially outdoor cats. There's a thin line between pet that spends most of their time wandering outside and stray that sometimes wanders into your house.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

You just don't remember the 'grumpy cat' meme. This was 2010 or so. Grumpy cat says stuff like 'it was awful' and 'i hated it' and 'i'll get the shovel'. I was a lolcat fan, it predates mlp

Ah yes, the legendary Grumpy Cat. Rest in peace.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.