[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I was considering doing that. I like the show, but I also think that it's a funny copypasta

yeah the jokes are fine, but it's just a common joke to use against Rick & Morty fans now to express disapproval

next episode on the 17th and every 7 days after, according to wikipedia

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't heard of them before. What do they do?

The Adventure Zone is a comedy podcast by the McElroy family of them playing TTRPGs. it's quite good, and is surprisingly emotional at times. The Adventure Zone Live is the same thing, but they are performing live on a stage instead

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

hmm, asking a question and then having the other person not respond seems to be a good strategy to get last postingness

hey Vos, how're you doing?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

whoops, didn't account for the previous question asked-er responding

Question:

I know I have been to sleepovers but they were universally terrible if not traumatic experiences. I've never been to a church one tho. 1) how concerned should I be in general? 2) will people actively try to befriend me? 3) does it feel like the time passes very slow, or very fast? 

Cassidy is going not me, crossing my fingers. And I WILL lug this 15lb blanket there. I need to sew a duvet cover for it at some point. -J

edit: it's going to be about 15-20 people, I've helped plan the damn thing but I purposefully didn't take on many responsiblities because I'm quite concerned I'll be dissociating in a corner for much of it... I can't eat in public anymore, very stupid

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Question:

I know I have been to sleepovers but they were universally terrible if not traumatic experiences. I've never been to a church one tho. 1) how concerned should I be in general? 2) will people actively try to befriend me? 3) does it feel like the time passes very slow, or very fast? 

Cassidy is going not me, crossing my fingers. And I WILL lug this 15lb blanket there. I need to sew a duvet cover for it at some point. -J

edit: it's going to be about 15-20 people, I've helped plan the damn thing but I purposefully didn't take on many responsiblities because I'm quite concerned I'll be dissociating in a corner for much of it... I can't eat in public anymore, very stupid

All three of those questions are impossible to answer with the information me and any other .info visitor has

1) Probably not at all? Why would you be concerned? What kind of church is it? Are social interactions unpleasant for you?

2) Probably? Depends how friendly they're trying to be, but if you don't want that I'm sure you can hide in the corner :(

3) Totally depends how much you enjoy it. Hopefully, you enjoy it a lot, are relaxed, and time passes very quickly. But who knows.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

HHmmmmmmm

It's kinda a crapshoot if I enjoy myself in social situations, or if I just wanna go lay down and never see a human being again. I've lost pretty much all my tolerance for dirty or suggestive things irl, nopes me out. Consequently I've found most teenagers unbearable to be around. I like being with old people. Last time I went to a bonfire/pumpkin carving thing for teens at the church, I couldn't eat in public so I had no dinner, I got triggered by normal dirty teenager talk and dissociated hardcore and went and hid in the library for the rest of the time, very upset with myself. 

I'd like to make friends with teens irl but the second anyone makes a dick joke I'm checked out, I'm done for at least the next hour, I just want to curl up and cry when I hear certain mild cuss words. It's not a chosen belief, it's something I wish I was rid of, but the result is the same: teens aren't enjoyable to be around even if I really really WANT to be around them.... 

I really struggle to say anything about myself in public. I have 0 opinions, beliefs, or preferences. I DO, but in public I just forget them all, or otherwise can't say them. Nothing ever seems worth talking about, the things I think about, most people do not give a shit about and most teens are liable to insulting or mocking me for. I like listening to other people but when it comes time for me to offer things back, I just can't. Kids at my art table said, we've been talking with you lots but we don't know anything about you. I said, me neither. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread