[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I also didn't realize it was 9PM when it was, but that's because I woke up at 5:30PM. You should probably keep slightly better track of time than that when drinking coffee..

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too late, I didn't sleep a wink. I managed to have a panic attack though, and I ate some Cheerios and plucked out a foot-sized patch of my leg hair for the rush, I guess? -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Crew reporting, I don't want to miss any more school days. Ironically, I'm going to bring caffiene so that we can stay alive looking today.... - G

Our Thread

Good luck, hope it goes well.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Didn't take my t shot this morning O_O hot flashes incoming. It's good to know I still have a 5 minute shower in me. I learned to take VERY quick showers when we had no hot water for a while in I think the fall. 

Been having gender troubles. Started getting in honest-to-god beard hairs, not dark peach fuzz- thick hairs that want to curl. Just a few, they look black, that's nice. I should shave more but I want to see my face's full potential. Other alters cannot stand this and other changes. It's confusing to the kid parts and upsetting to the women parts. I know Ember said, slow transition down and work on inside stuff, but how can transition slow down at all? We present as male 24/7 in all places. We can't go as a girl anymore even if we wanted to, to the distress of the women alters. Not with stubble and a wide jaw and a baritone voice. Surgeries are years away, they aren't on the table currently. Transition is at a stable point: taking t, living as guy. 

Going to be home alone for a long while (over a day) and it scares me... I'm no good at having fun, I'm a scardy cat and Jamie is a tailless Eeyore. 

We had a 1000 dollar allowance from the 60k Jamie's mom got, for buying a computer (ours does not work unless plugged in, and barely works then.) We negotiated: I can buy a good laptop that'll suit my needs for around 400, and then how about I take what's left of the 1000 and put it in a bank account :3p 

Now that mom isn't thousands in debt, we can have a co-signed account without the risk of having our money taken to pay her debts. 

And then we want When The Rabbit Howls, a text copy of The Haunted Self, a UU hymnal, a Calico Critters set, and some candy, and that's Christmas for JGC. Three books RIP XD First Christmas with a Christian. It'll be our first Christmas service. Last year they did a pagan play but this year I believe it is a nativity play. 

None of those presents are for me, although I'm sure I'll eat some of the candy... I don't know what I want. Green shoe laces. 

One year, instead of candy, Jamie asked for a whole Panera bagette for his stocking. It was good.

What do keto people have as stocking stuffers? Hm. Morning. -G

Our Thread

Good morning, I have a lot less to say than you guys do

All of that really sucks Jamie and Gavin, hopefully you an escape and find a nice community college and take high-school classes there. Hopefully it will be better than the bullshit you're going through.

Lately, I realized my dysphoric feelings are pretty manageable. As long as I don't think about being a woman and I don't shirts I deem too girly I'm fine. I look forward to the day we can buy ourselves gender neutral clothes, but I'm doing okay now.

Cat and I have been thinking about the future, we're wondering what life would be like if Cat tried to get a masters in mathematics. I don't mind the idea of teaching, and Cat could go to all of the nerd conventions.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread