[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

It's called a waste of information and effort, I think

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so there's base 2, base 8, base 10, all that... what about base infinite? every number has its own name and symbol, to infinity? what's that called?

That wouldn't be a very efficient base at all, you'd have a distinct digit for every integer in existence. The symbol itself (∞) is called a lemniscate btw.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Couple things:

1) I'm not going to humansplain hippo counting, but my first guess is hippos don't count their feet, they count lions, dates, and rivals.

2)

they do have hooves though

I tried looking for a reliable source to support that, and I couldn't find one.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I have no idea.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Couple things:

1) I'm not going to humansplain hippo counting, but my first guess is hippos don't count their feet, they count lions, dates, and rivals.

but you can't use those things to keep track of numbers. they would have to use some sort of appendage if they want to be able to keep track of stuff

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

How do people with no arms or legs count then, Bre??? :P

I think there's a grey parrot that can count and do math up to like 8. 

You don't need numbers as much as you might think... you can get along pretty far with just "One, two, a few, some, many, lots." -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

There was a parable about a farmer who used marbles in a jar to count sheep leaving and reentering the pen, in order to tell whether there was a missing sheep or not. The superstitious government ended up sending an official to confiscate the magic jar of marbles.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.