• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The server admin told me he bets good money I don't live past 20 >:[

They don't get it... -J

F

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Oh god me (warning: lurid)

Why did my thoughts go to reaching inside of myself and ripping one out?

Anyway, if anon's tulpas have planteras, then I most definitely have a rubber cartoon liver.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:56 PM, Jamie said:

The server admin told me he bets good money I don't live past 20 >:[

They don't get it...

What the hell server is this?

Edit:

(This is from Discord anon, so feel free to take a pass here)

[hidden]

700x448https://i.imgur.com/zmCAPYg.png[/img]

[/hidden]

Not only did you manage to get a hold of SC's tardis, you tulpaforced my backup clone into a beer chugger???

Why...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Okay, first of all, not only did you manage to get a hold of SC's tardis, you tulpaforced my clone into a beerchugger???

Why...

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I've had some pretty distressing stuff happen, and I need to know how more experienced people interpret it. I've just posted it in my PR, there's a link in my sig.

A good one, but today they kinda snapped on my BS, which was fair, but they are snapping in a mean, unsupportive way. I have this knack. If I tell people I'm fucked they come and give me hope. If I tell people things are tough but I'm going to be okay, they tell me I'm fucked.

It's that, "GET READY TO SUFFER,

BITCH!

" rhetoric... 

As fiesty as I am around Christianity, I might look for a (liberal) Christian support server. I don't think (?) they'd tell me I'm "just fucked" like this. 

I have to bite my tongue. They have been down the road I'm going and failed. This guy who dropped out of college from depression, telling me it's inevitable that DID will prevent me from going to college. I want to say, "But I'm smarter than that and I'm better than you." But what an asshole thing to say! But that's what runs through my head courtesy of my reformed persuctors. "I'm strong, I'm resilient, I have awesome supportive friends, I fight tooth and nail to research and find answers, I will never give up or give in, I CAN and WILL win this, *insert middle finger*, I'll shove that death sentence up your ass!" But my other parts go, "wahhhh." 

I just came back from therapy. Told my therapist about Justice and my

recent suicide attempt

, did not immediately combust, told her about my desire to find something to take for PRN panic relief. I was not forced to bring my mom into the loop although she did ask about it. I asked her, and she agreed, to send my mom a more firmly worded email saying I need to go to a psychiatrist. She also said my GP should be able to hook me up with the sort of med I'm looking for. Good conclusion.

I really respond poorly to being told, "GET READY TO SUFFER!!!" -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

That's why using the cloud isn't entirely safe

Jamie, I really hope that discord admin didn't mean that. That's pretty much cyberbullying

Ninja'd: Listen to peope you think wants to support you. You don't need hate or people dragging you down (well, sometimes you do and can't do anything about it, ik.) Hold out and don't let the negativity get to you

Reposting this for visibility so soon is probably not good etiquette, but I really don't want people to miss it because of the new page.

I've had some pretty distressing stuff happen, and I need to know how more experienced people interpret it. I've just posted it in my PR, there's a link in my sig.