[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I'm doin' alright, thanks.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Captain, with all due respect, your game needs something akin to revoling rules, so that we only need to worry about the last ten or so, that would give even me enough incentive to play.

What? The first round only had 11 rules, and so except for after that last rule it never had more then 10 rules, you never posted then.

There's already something baked in which is the rules reset. If no one wants to play because there's 15 rules in play, then the rules reset.

Right now there's only 1 rule, why don't you play right now?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guys, I think I have hyfil...

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

I don't want to become invested in a game where a crib sheet is needed to keep playing. In case you haven't noticed, we rarely play Tanaka's game when there are too many rules or if they become difficult.

We didn't play at first because we weren't playing many games at the time. However, your game had a lot of complaints as is, so we are heeding the general consensus. With fun comes comprimise. There's a fun/effort quotient as well.

Leisure play with leeway for creativity is more my speed anyway.

hhhhh

I think I created a game that, at it's core, no one wants to play except me. You're rewarded exponentially the more rules you can correctly "juggle". I wanted there to be 30 inter-related rules that all reference and conflict with eachother with confusing terminology and then three petitions going on with people arguing about how the tangled web of rules all works together in their favor. It can't be played by quickly reading the new posts and writing a new post in 30 seconds from your phone. You have to sit down, carefully read what's there, and make sure you follow every rule correctly. You have to craft your new rule(s) such that it takes a while for someone else to post, but not too long.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

hhhhh

That's a meme. Though I don't really understand it.

This was one of the top 30 hhhhh.gifs

ComplexImmaterialJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

Maybe it's the sound of someone laughing under their breath.

Actually, how do you define a tulpa's birthday? There are quite a few definitions I could think of that wouldn't give the same days.

You guys decide which date you prefer. In a lot of cases, a date is simply decided on and treated as the birthday from then on, even in cases where there was no original birthday. In Lucilyn's case, her creation took place during a certain week for sure, but I somehow forgot to mark down which day it was (I mostly kept to myself during her initial creation, even the rest of our system didn't interact with her for at least a few days I think), so we decided on April 17th because that's my registration date on the forum and was (in 2015) one of the three most likely days I actually created her on.

Guys, I think I have hyfil...

You got me.

@Jx5 being too hard to keep up with, you could always just post while it's easy and stop when it becomes too much effort to keep up with. I stop posting just because I don't want to be the sole reason a game is kept alive (as in, to be the second person who makes the game work, causing an infinite back-and-forth), I wait for other people to post.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.