[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

FTB Revelations was a fun modpack imo. It was well refined, like playing a version of minecraft that isn't modded, but still had all the mods to make it new and refreshing. I almost want to start playing again

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yessss

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I know how they get the swirl in candy canes: [video=youtube]

basically, they make a giant slab of white, wrap red around it, and pull it out and twist it.

But that doesn't account for tooth paste! it's a liquid!

My system can't agree on that. 

Is toothpaste a liquid? -J

Toothpaste is a combination of many different liquids and solids. I'm pretty sure it's a suspension, like jello or yogurt.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Mmm... or batter. 

I scored a desk chair, an old one. Had to de-cat hair it, as the stoopid cat keep jumping on it. And I got a battery to put in my usb mouse, so it works now. 

I feel kinda bad for playing minecraft, but I've quite literally been laying in bed losing my shit for a few weeks, and Gavin assures me leisure activities are a good thing to do on winter break. I also was just cleaning out a garage, and watching the cats in the yard. I liked to smash boxes. Cassidy has been watching today, a lot like Gavin. Just watching. 

I get intensely paranoid when I play minecraft sometimes, I don't know why. Not even during combat or anything. Good sound design, I guess. Cave noises make me unnerved. No Man's Sky has never done that to me. 

Do you ever get a feeling like your peripheral vision is opening up, like a fan unfolding? My vision almost spins around and up, and I feel my heartrate drop, and then my visual field is just... wider, and deeper.

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I get intensely paranoid when I play minecraft sometimes, I don't know why. Not even during combat or anything. Good sound design, I guess. Cave noises make me unnerved. No Man's Sky has never done that to me.

They become far less scary when you find out how ambience works. Any nearby air block (I guess like, within one chunk of you) that has a light level low enough for a mob to spawn has a small chance to play a random ambience sound at any time, and... that's it. This also includes spaces too small for mobs to actually spawn, so a single air block two blocks under the ground in front of your house can still do it rarely.

That's how I remember it working, anyway. But I kind of know a lot about the game so I probably have that right

I have no idea what the last thing you said was

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It's like standing in front of curtains and then pulling them open, maybe? I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes my field of vision opens up like curtains. 

They added stuff to the ocean, I don't like it. I'm fine with kelp, but why is EVERY INCH of the ocean covered in kelp? It should be in little patches, or maybe like a certain biome. Every block seems to be covered in kelp. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Yeah not that I couldn't imagine, just.. couldn't imagine how or why you'd experience that

They basically made all natural water have a kelp/seaweed/etc. texture on any blocks around it, yeah. Takes some getting used to. Luckily it's not an actual block like vines and doesn't get in the way or anything

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.