• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a little mental image of putting little microscopic Santa hats on them all. Maybe the tardigrades bring the gifts.... -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

LOL I'm sure we told the story of how, we told our social worker that the online classes weren't genuine high school work and we felt like we were just kinda... wasting our time, trying to get a sheet of paper that'd allow us to get a real education. (I'm happy to report we burned through 5 years of online English coursework in two years, took Child Development three times, and learned the art of spamming the forward button with the correct timing for it to not lag) Regretted it instantly, and the next day were wordlessly given a worksheet with a post-it saying "Fill out daily." Every hour, we were supposed to put what class we worked on and "One Thing You Learned." Oopsy. We ignored it and they took points off our chart and kept passive-aggressively putting the worksheet in more obvious and obvious places, we kept ignoring it, eventually it disappeared and it didn't matter anymore, HAH.

I would use split-screen and have some big block of text on the one side, and have a google doc on the other. Just journal. Always had something to say off the tip of my tongue when they'd come ask "What are you working on?" But my last semester, I was sat across the room and they literally never checked up on me, although my back was to the teacher and I had big blinders of cubby walls, and sometimes the teacher liked to just kinda... stand a couple feet behind me and watch me, I'd just hear her breathing. The first few times, I turned around, and she looked all offended and took points off my chart for turning around. It was so weird. I also read the classics, anything that you can read online from a formal-looking website with no ads. If the teacher saw me on a site with ads she'd take off points for being off-task.

It's so mentally weird to be in a classroom with a class, but to not be allowed to look at the class, and for the class to not be allowed to look at you, ever, and you have no peripheral vision. Icky, I'm glad that's over. -J/G

The only way this story makes sense is if your school is literally inside a prison

Or if it's a public school. Either one works

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

We have a macrobear and he's a handful, believe me.

According to quantum mechanics, large bears are made of trillions of smaller bears. Don't look it up, just trust me.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Is there any difference with public and private? They are both like prisons except private can be worse sometimes. Greed and corruption with an unhealthy dose of segregation.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern