• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what's the one thing worse than a rapist?

Interesting discussion topic... I'll leave this is hidden tags in case anyone doesn't want to see it. It's not quite NSFW, but it could be triggering.

[hidden]

The one thing? I'm sure there are lots of things worse than a rapist, most of them being a combination of being a rapist and being something else, like a serial killer.

I would say sex traffickers are on that list, they sell little girls and boys to be used as sex toys and probably have raped those kids along the way. Even if they didn't, that's still horrifying.

[/hidden]

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Yeah, I didn't see that until you linked it

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Youtube linked me the octagon video and I fell for it

Hidden because seriousness and opinioness

[hidden]You can't compare horrifying traumatic stuff like some have it worse than the other etc. Everyone who has it bad simply has it bad and there shouldn't be any discussion about what's worse imo[/hidden]

[hidden]

Yeah... Once you achieve trauma, it doesn't really matter what the "intensity" is, it's still traumatic. 

[/hidden]

edit: the seriousness killed the LOTPW raid, whoops. You guys can post fluff again, it's okay

edit 2: I found The Glorious Octagon of Destiny extra content! It's the instrumental version, but it has scenes that are not in the original!