• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trease: Ice climbers are big brain. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

45 minutes ago, AZ said:

pizza machine (am I doing this right?)

Close enough.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Trease: Ice climbers are big brain. 

it is very difficult to get a lot of their desyncs to work consistently

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

49 minutes ago, solarchariot said:

So, the last person to post before we came to the new board won?

On that forum, if you look at it (before it's taken down eventually), yes. But on this one, it's like it never happened...

As for if this forum software is good or not, I dunno. It has features the old one didn't. It's missing some basic features I can't believe any forum wouldn't have. But most importantly, and the real reason we switched in the first place, it has longevity. This forum should stick around for many years to come, while the old forum required manual intervention to keep functioning all the time, which would've been dangerous if Pleeb left or something. So I'm willing to deal with even losing a few features if it means the forum doesn't just disappear some day.

My primary concern, aside from getting as many problems fixed as possible, is actually making sure as few people leave as possible. I dunno how well it's going, but just know if you leave you're leaving my system here alone.. Because we sure aren't leaving

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Uncle Lumi... nothing against the chatty crowd, I probably count myself among them, but I don't think we've had a single new tulpamancy discussion thread since the transfer.... Not like we were swimming in them beforehand, but that's what worries me. Why not just use Discord?

I've been considering chatting up newbies in pm, like pming whoever I see make an account and being like ":3 How'd you find your way here? What would you like to know? Are you interested in making a tulpa?" But I dunno if that's considered spamming or harassing. I mean... I jump at getting PMs, but... I dunno. -J

Edited by JGC
grammer

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Well there's been a few quick discussions, whether or not you participated in them. I was going to make a thread or two to give people something to do, but I was 25% waiting for the forum to be in more working order (last time I was going to make the thread, avatars stopped working) and 75% lazy/forgetful.

Anyways, nothing's stopping you from posting in the chat thread you're up for conversations with beginners, or making your own thread, I dunno

hate live chat as a replacement for the forum, I will be on this forum forever. As for why I'm not there in general, well, I have a few other discord communities I'm already active in, like a couple Touhou ones and my friends' group, so I didn't really need another when the tulpa.info one was made

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.